Our large spacious garden provides the opportunity for children to learn through play and experience contact through the natural world. We take regular trips out to our local environment as it is important to give children a sense of belonging both in the nursery and as part of a community.
• We understand the importance of outdoor play and consider it a fundamental part of the children’s day.
• Our stimulating outdoor environment encourages children’s physical development.
• It offers a range of climbing apparatus, slides, tricycles and scooters.
• The outdoor environment has a mud box, digging area, sensory areas, play houses for role play and story areas for quiet time.
• Children enjoy walking to the local park for play time and picnics and walking to see the horses in the local paddocks.
• We use the minibus to take children to visit nature parks and sensory rooms.